Monday, August 2, 2010

The Color Blind Kidz

The Color Blind Kids Logo

So my friends band was getting signed and they needed a logo. They toyed with alot of ideas and basically asked me to do one for them. So I did...I found the top picture on there myspace page. And I took the bassists screaming face and decided it would be a good logo idea.
Here's the middle piece. After ALOT of cropping, editing, faking spikes, smoothing lines, building lines, basically ALOT of work...I came up with THIS head out of the top picture.I sent them a couple proofs and this isn't the official one...because they own that now, but here's one of the ideas...which is basically like the one they chose...just a different font and now officially with a S. Please remember everything on here is owned by me. No stealing. This is a bands logo, you would literally be stealing.
To check out The Color Blind Kids pop/punk music go to www.myspace.com/amnesha

No comments: