Monday, August 2, 2010

Photoshop Picture Edits :)

Adobe Photoshop :)So I've been doing some photo editing lately. Now it seems like everyone is getting into this because you can do it off of an IPhone and things like this. Well I do it the old fashioned way... :P
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP!!!
The first one here is my nephew Jayden. I blurred out the background. I typed his name and then blurred that, and re-typed his name non-blurred and layered it.Same technique, minus the blurred background. This little guy turned 2 today :) My other nephew, Javari.Me. Turned the picture black and white and typed my favorite Sick Puppies quote and my name. If you turn a photo black and white, to type in color you MUST turn the setting back to RGB color. It wont change the picture :)This is among the most complex one. I cut out the background completely. Then I messed with the lighting and contrast to brighten the picture. Then I blurred the skin to make a pretty complexion. Then I selected the background and filled in with weird color. The spirals were a different unexplainable story. I didn't know you could do them before that moment. Then I just layered her name "Ravyn" and I called it finished.
Pretty much the simplest one EVER. I typed dots and changed the font. lol. Oh and messed with the contrast.
These are pretty fun. Mess with some of your friends myspace and facebook pictures.

No comments: