Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adams Cristmas Gift

A Custom Sketchbook
Here is a custom sketchbook for my other best friend Adam. He is an absolutely amazing guy and he's got some killer talent in art. (Whether or not he wants to admit it) So I thought that it would be really cool to make him a sketchbook that was pretty freakin custom. This is actually funny cuz Meg got me a sketchbook and customized it, too! Great minds think alike!

Here are some of the greatest symbols on this very planet. The 'anarchy' symbol and the symbol most recognized by teens as the 'H.I.M' sign which is also used by Bam Margera (skateboarder/crazy dude...) I just crazily did red and then painted them over in black.

I also got Adam a pack of pencils and other great art supplies that you may use in a sketchbook. The image in the front of the book is an ACEO card that NO I didn't do...I am not that cool. I got it for this project though. Its pretty cool. And the little washer lookin things say 'create' uh...'friendship' and something else kickin like that.

The back is the same color as the front-a really dark purple mixed with black. So a really really dark purple? I of course put a cow stamp and signed it. I also inscribed the front page and was really careful not to dent the words over to the next pages...Who said I never cared!!!!

1 comment:

Ambigu Visual said...

wow..I was just about to make a CUSTOM SKECHBOOK.You can visit my blog..