Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is a Taking Back Sunday collage on canvas. I painted pin stripes on it in black and red. Then I splattered it in white. I think thats kinda a neat effect! The picture is of Adam Lazzara and the pix on the side are the rest of the band. I just printed that off on photo paper.
The words are lyrics from different songs of theres that I liked. I used actual safety pins on here, I just superglued them on and shut. The guitar is just a something I cut out of cardstock.
Here is one of the lyrics. This whole project took me like 4 hours cuz I had to get all the pictures but it was well worth it! I love it! I get complemts on it alot and people asking me if I can do one for a band they like. I have only done one other and it took soooo long. But I would make more in the future.

No comments: