Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Skater Legs

SkaterI know, I know, you arent supposed to put unfinished art up, but I couldnt help myself! This is for my best friend Adam who happens to skateboard. He doesnt know it and I dont know if I am gonna give it to him yet...so SHHHHH!
I used my feet and my Converse as a model but it could be anyone.
Top of the page: start of the leg. I was inspired to do this after I did my angel picture which isnt on here (along with alot of other stuff) I decided I COULD do it!
This is the bottom of the leg and the shoe. Again-pink Converse as the model...hehe.

I have started to color this one in with colored pencil and it is almost done...BUT! I cant come up with some sort of background for it so I am stuck...ugh.

Any suggestions??? Really...I need them. Just post a comment if you have any ideas???

No comments: