Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Contest Winner Pumpkin

This is my PUMPKIN!!!! There was a competition in the paper running in the fall. They gave you an outline of a pumpkin and you could color it in using whatever medium you wanted and do whatever design on it. Well, since they called it a jack-o-lantern I thought it was only appropriate to give the pumpkin a perdy face! I used colored pencil to design a face and color it in. The words were after the fact when I scanned it to send it via email. There were multiple age groups and four categories. I won Judges Choice in my age group!!! YAY!
I feel like an accomplished artist! Its soooo nice to be recognized!
I won a free advertisement in the paper that is valued at $33 and a free $5 McDonald's gift card. Well, our family is anti-Micky D's so the card is kinda...uhhh...interesting. But I plan to get me some carcinogen fries or maybe a high fructose corn syrup, palm oil, Mono sodium Glutamate McFlurry. LOL!



No comments: