Thursday, November 13, 2008

Punk Rock Elanee?

No, Elanee doesn't look like this now.
When Elanee wanted to know what this hairstyle would look like on her I was more than happy to help! I scanned in the magazine page and found her picture on the computer. She already had her head tipped at a great angle! I just chopped her head out on Adobe Photo shop and put it on the wanted hair. Her ear was not the same color so instead of darkening it I chopped her ear out of the original picture and made it bigger. I just put it over the models ear. Its not a great Photo shop moment but hey! Elanee learned that the hair didn't really match her personality so she just decided to go with a darker purple etc. This is a great and REALLY fun way to see if a hairstyle will work on you. This whole 'project' was free and only took me about 15 minutes.

No comments: