Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rockin Locker Pockets

Rockin' Locker PocketsPurple Locket Pocket-I painted on an electric guitar in purple and decorated it with heart "guitar picks". Decorated it with gems and Stickles. Alot of bling! On the back of all of these are strong magnets so you can hang these in your locker and put pens etc in them!
Pink Locket Pocket-I painted on an electric guitar in pink and decorated it with heart "guitar picks". There are sequins on this one. Stickles also, and of course on the back are strong magnets so you can hang these in your locker and put pens, and stuff in them!
This one I painted a bright orange guitar on the pocket. I painted flames in this one while the acrylic were wet. I painted little orange 'blobs' behind the heart 'guitar picks'. Sequins on this one but less stickles!
My personal favorite! I painted the guitar onto the pocket and then made a mask basically of the guitar, but only the body if the guitar not the pick guard or the neck. Then I splatter painted it outside in BIG blobs and crazy designs. Behind the heart 'guitar pick' is a sticky mesh stuff. That mesh is in kinda a purpley color.
The basic black one is actually how I started out. I put my name on one of them that looks exactly like this. This one has cute frays and rips to make it look cool and worn. This one is just BEGGING for a name! lol.
Some of my friends got these at my Birthday party filled with candy and they thought they were AWESOME! These make great gifts for teenagers! They are great locker decorations and express individuality while being helpful!
These are my OWN invention so PLEASE!!!! don't copy!
These can be found soon in my Etsy shop for about $8.00 each- www.awesomeartstamps.etsy.com

3 comments:

Kary said...

i like these pockets

really cute

thanks for comenting on my blog :)

I'll be constantly checking urs too!

haha and i love ap magazine too!! thats one of my favorites :)

Blanca Seyer said...

I want one!

Blanca Seyer said...

hOW DO I GET ONE?