Sunday, November 9, 2008

'Happy Birthday Ravyn' plant card

This is a card I did on Adobe Photoshop for my BFF Ravyn.

I sized how big I wanted it and then filled it in with black. I found the mohawk panda on the Internet. I think it may be a logo for something but since I wasn't selling it I assumed it was okay to use. Ravyn loves pandas and she found it really funny that the panda had a mohawk. I just picked the font I liked and typed it all nice in there. When it was done I printed it on card stock and cut it out. We had bought ahead of time a really cool plant for her because she is really into science and loves plants and I replaced this one with the generic card that comes with it. Hehehe...the next part is fun. I got permission from her dad to go into the back door that goes straight into her room and prop this up in her dresser all nice and neat. When she got home she had a really nice surprise!

No comments: