Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sinister Bowler Hat Frog Tries to Take Over The World

MWAHAHAHA!!!!
Ever heard of ACEO cards??? Well they are collector cards that many people collect. Its basically so you can have rockin' art but not have to have it take over all of your wall or whatever. Its so you can have MANY pieces of great art. And there are no limitations except that they have to be 2.5 x 3.5. I have even seen them made out of clay. So here's one of mine! I was sitting with my mom one day and she was doing some and I had this idea. She already had some ACEO cards cut and ready and her nice watercolors out so I sat and sketched. This is done on watercolor paper. It is the ACEO card size of 2.5 x 3.5 in. It was done in pencil then I copied over the pencil in waterproof ink. Then I water colored it in and we have Sinister Bowler Hat Frog Tries to Take Over The World. One of the many in this series. Its just that only a few have been out on paper. My mom has a bunch of these on her blog http://handcraftedbyme.blogspot.com These and my moms will all be listed on Etsy.com soon! Look out if you like them.

No comments: