Sunday, November 9, 2008

Jasons Room Sign


This is a sign on a canvas I put together last minute for my friend Jason. He had a last minute birthday party and I couldn't very well go without a gift. So what better gift than one you made? He thought this was really awesome and his mom just wigged out and thought it was really sweet! So here's how I made it. It is again on a hard backed canvas which I painted a bright green. In the picture it kinda comes up more of a sage color but it was limey. The I used a mask of a cool flame looking thing I got for about $2. It sticks to the canvas an then you paint over it and peel off and reuse. So I put it on the canvas and painted black acrylic paint over it. As you can see I was doing a choppy kind of effect on the side. Then I transferred the letters from the computer and painted them in. This was also done in 2007.

No comments: