Sunday, November 9, 2008

Good Charlotte Plaque for Jojo.

Good Charlotte PlaqueHere's another one!!!
This plaque is one of those $3ish wooden plaques in the crafting section of Walmart that you can buy. Since our family no longer supports Walmart, you can buy these at Joann Fabrics, Michael's, AC Moore, pretty much anywhere craft supplies are sold. lol. This was done for my best friend for Ayyamiha (A Baha'i holiday). I painted the entire thing hot pink in acrylic paint. I did alittle 'border' in black acrylic paint. While it was drying I found a great picture of punk rock band Good Charlotte and turned it black and white on Adobe Photoshop. I printed that and the Good Charlotte logo on photo paper so it would be really glossy and nice quality. I also typed her nickname in Old English font and printed that on the same sheet of photo paper. While the ink was drying I painted in light pink a bunch of hearts. When they dried I stuck it on with Mono adhesive and then Diamond Glazed the whole thing. As you can see there definitely is a shiny finish! The camera kept getting a glare. In the background of the 2nd picture here of the guitar I did also and it is hanging in Jojo's room.









No comments: