Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gusto! I got an A+!

A Killer School Project

This is why I am amazing! This was a school project for Tech. class. The assignment was to design a soda can with any kind of drink we wanted. But we had to have a list of ingredients, Nutrients, and a logo. Weeeeelllll....I think I did a FRICKIN amazing job. I designed the logo, came up with the 'catch phrase' even put the recycling sign for it. I had an extra little thing about the product an everything. So please remember that I am awesome and that they should make Organic Energy Drinks just so I can sell this to them and make millions. lol. Just in case you were wondering I got an 100% and my Tech. teacher was pretty shocked!

Please remember that all these pieces of artwork belong to me!

1 comment:

Kary said...

haha i love this and i like to eat organic when possible, too! =)

I see ur from Puerto Rico too haha nice! xD I'm from Humacao, PR.

:P